Pipe Bursting Contractors In Northfield, NH
Have you found major problems with your sewer line or do you know you have an older type of line that requires replacement? At Rowell’s Services, we’ll help you get the plumbing line repair you need, no matter what. We promise that we will do whatever it takes to get the waste from your home flowing again as soon as possible.
Our expert plumbers have the technology and the know-how to determine exactly what has gone wrong with your line and what sewer line repair makes the most sense as a repair. If your sewer has been crushed or completely destroyed, or large parts of it need replacing for some other reason, we’ll use a technique called pipe bursting to get the job done for you.
What is Pipe Bursting?
Pipe bursting technology allows us to complete your plumbing line repair without having to dig massive trenches through your yard, driveway, and sidewalk. In some cases, we can perform the pipe bursting without digging at all, though we usually have to make at least one small hole. Here’s how the process works:
- We’ll send a camera down your sewer line. This will tell us exactly what has gone wrong with your sewer and where the problem lies. We only use pipe bursting when things have gotten pretty bad or when we need to replace most of the line.
- We’ll dig any access holes we need in your yard. These help us guide our equipment.
- We’ll attach a bursting head to a replacement pipeline and pull it through your existing line. The bursting head destroys the existing pipe and moves it far enough out of the way that the new pipe can take its place.
- We’ll attach both ends of the replacement pipe. How we do this will vary based on the materials of all of the pipes involved.
Once this is done, your sewer line repair is complete. You’ll have a brand new sewer line in just a few hours and you won’t have to worry about problems anymore.
Benefits of Pipe Bursting
You may already be on board with pipe bursting when you hear that you won’t have to dig up your entire yard just to do a sewer repair. After all, that’s not just annoying, but it can get expensive to replace your grass, shrubs, trees, and walkways. However, the benefits of pipe bursting extend beyond that.
- It’s less expensive than traditional plumbing line repair. Since we don’t have to bring in the heavy equipment or the dig team, the repair won’t cost you as much.
- Pipe bursting is safer. Mold, asbestos, and natural gases stay in the ground where they belong. Since we aren’t digging, we don’t risk releasing anything that you really don’t want to deal with.
- Most pipes are guaranteed. Depending on the type of pipe we’re installing, the bursting process usually comes with a lifetime guarantee. If you ever have problems again, you’re covered!
Call the pipe bursting contractors at Rowell’s Services with all of your sewer line repair needs today! We’ll get to you fast, assess the situation, and get your repair completed as fast as we can. You’ll be back to your normal life before you know it and we’ll get out of your hair. We have a whole staff of sewer service experts in Northfield, so call us today! Interested in learning more about pipe bursting? Read this blog about Pipe Bursting vs Pipe Lining for great info.