What is Trenchless Sewer Repair?
March, 19th, 2020 at 7:17 pm
What is Trenchless Sewer Repair?
Are you facing a sewer repair for your home and you’re dreading it? Did you know that sewer repair is getting easier and easier?
If you need to fix your sewer line, call us at Rowell’s Services today to ask about trenchless sewer line repair. If these repairs are the right solution for you, we may be able to fix your sewer line quickly and efficiently, with a minimum of fuss and hassle for you.
If you’re wondering, “What is trenchless sewer repair?” or “How could trenchless sewer repair help me?” keep reading for more information.
Traditional Sewer Repair vs. Trenchless Sewer Repair
When most people think about sewer repair, they think about friends and neighbors who have had their entire yard dug up. For many years, this was the only way to access the sewer line and find any problems with it. Not only did it require a lot of time and effort, but it was expensive to do and expensive to replace the yard afterward, too.
Trenchless sewer line repair avoids the digging or, at least, most of it. This means that it also avoids the hassle and expense of replacing the yard that has been dug up. It also allows most repairs to be completed faster so you can get back to your regular schedule ASAP.
When we perform trenchless sewer repair, we use various technologies that allow us to access your sewer line from the hatch in your home or from the box in the yard. We can clean out your line and even replace sections of it without digging a trench through your yard. Keep in mind that we may have to dig one or two holes, but these are so much smaller than the trenches you’re thinking of.
THE PROS AND CONS OF TRENCHLESS SEWER REPAIR
Did you know that it’s possible to clean out or repair your sewer line without digging up your entire yard? Gone are the days where replacing your sewer line meant replacing your front yard, too! With trenchless sewer line repair methods now available, you can get your sewer fixed fast without the added yard projects afterward.
Here’s what you need to know about trenchless pipe repair to decide if these methods are the best choice for fixing your home. These trenchless sewer repair pros and cons can help you decide how you want to fix your sewer line.
THE PROS OF TRENCHLESS SEWER REPAIR
There are many reasons why you might choose trenchless sewer repair over traditional repair methods.
- Superior quality. Trenchless repairs are done with the highest quality equipment and parts.
- Faster project completion. Most trenchless sewer repairs can be completed in just a few hours so you have the sewer line you need fast.
- It can be cheaper. When you subtract the hours required for digging and the costs of replacing a yard, trenchless sewer repair may be the cheaper option.
- Replace any line. No matter what material your current pipes are made of, our trenchless sewer repair team can get you the repairs or replacements that you need.
- It’s eco-friendly. We use materials and methods that do as little harm to the earth as possible.
- Trenchless repairs are durable. The pipes we place and the adhesives we use can last up to 50 years or even longer! We’ll make sure your sewer system is ready for the long haul!
If this sounds like something you’d like to hear more about, call us at Rowell’s Services today!
THE CONS OF TRENCHLESS SEWER REPAIR
On the other hand, there can be a couple of downsides to trenchless sewer repair. These are:
- Potentially higher upfront cost. Sometimes, trenchless sewer line repair costs more than using traditional methods. However, this only applies to the cost of the repair itself. When you add in the costs of laying cement and replacing landscaping, trenchless sewer repair tends to cost roughly the same or less than traditional methods.
- It can’t help badly damaged pipes. If your sewer lines are a complete mess, trenchless pipe repair may not be able to handle the problems. If your plumber thinks this is the case in your home, he will let you know and talk you through all of the options available.
If you need help with your sewer line and you think trenchless sewer repair would work for you, call us at Rowell’s Services today. We’ll have an expert at your door in no time to get your sewer flowing again fast!
Which Sewer Repair is Best for Me?
Whenever possible, we’ll use trenchless sewer repair techniques because the process is easier for everyone involved. However, we’ll check out your lines first. If they have extensive damage or you need to replace huge sections of line, we might recommend digging the whole thing up, instead.
The best way to find out what sort of sewer repair is right for you is to call in our team for an evaluation. We’ll take a look at your line and at your problem, then let you know what we recommend. If you have options, we’ll give you the pros and cons of each one so you can make an informed decision about how to fix your sewer line. Most of the time, trenchless sewer repair techniques win out over other kinds of repair.
Get your sewer flowing again today when you call Rowell’s Services today to work on your lines!